WaterSmart Checkups include free, site-specific water-saving recommendations from certified irrigation professionals. Single-family home checkups include indoor and outdoor assessments. Homeowners can use this no-obligation assessment to decide if and when to make changes. Participation is limited. Checkups are available to homeowners of single-family properties.
- Apply at www.watersmartcheckup.org
- Schedule a site walk-through for approved applicants.
- Receive observations, recommendations, and if applicable, test results.
- Choose what you will do and when. There’s no obligation.
- Start saving! Although water-savings vary by property, you may save up to 20% and some sites may even save more.
Participating agencies: Carlsbad Municipal Water District, City of Del Mar, City of Escondido, Fallbrook Public Utilities District, City of Oceanside, Otay Water District, Padre Dam Municipal Water District, City of Poway, Rainbow Municipal Water District, Ramona Municipal Water District, San Dieguito Water District, Santa Fe Irrigation District, Vallecitos Water District, Valley Center Municipal Water District, Vista Irrigation District and Yuima Water District.
Homeowners served by the following agencies should contact their service provider directly:
For more information visit www.watersmartcheckup.org.